Choose Label to View


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2 NEW Beats From McCain...

This first beat is called "Workin Circles Around U Squares" because thats just what BBP does when it comes to this music, so get used to it. Anyways you get double the fun with this beat because its basically two beats I made that I mashed together to form one, so listen to the end so you can hear the different beat switch up. Let me know what you think of this one.
 BBP - Workin Circles Around U Squares (Prod. by B.B. McCain) by Brutal Beats Productions

This next beat is a little something different I tried. This is a Techno/House beat that I threw together just to see if I could make something that sounds good, Let me know if you feel it. Just trying to expand my horizons beyond just the rap beats.
 BBP - You Dirty Rat (Prod. by B.B. McCain) by Brutal Beats Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment